Since Blogger’s newsletter service FeedBurner is shutting down in July 2021, we recommend using MailChimp as a mailing service. It’s easy to use, very user-friendly and it’s free up to 2 000 subscibers.
If you are opening your MailChimp account for the first time and you need a bit of help, follow the tutorial below:
Open your account
- Go to MailChimp.com and in top right corner click on “Sign Up Free”.
- Enter your email, pick a username and choose a password.
- Set up your account — enter your name and blog name. Add an address — this will be listed below each email you send as the anti-spam protection.
- If you previously used another mailing service, you can import your contacts. If not, select “No”.
- In the section “Customize” you can enter more information about your blog and the service you want to use it for.
Generate a widget
- Go to your MailChimp dashboard. Scroll down a bit until you see “Create a signup form” and click on it.
- Go to the “Copy/paste onto your site” section and locate the line that starts with
- Now follow the tutorial in the set-up guide for your template.