After purchasing the Shop Credits Removal Add-on sold on our shop you can remove the shop credits from the footer section of our templates.
You can remove them yourself by following the tutorial below, or you can contact us and we will remove them for you.
Remove by yourself
- Go to your Blogger dashboard, and from the left menu select “Theme”.
- Locate the orange button “Customize” and click on the arrow next to it. From the drop-down menu select “Edit HTML”.
- Click inside the window with the codes and press CTRL + F (on Windows) or Command F (on Mac). A small search box on the top right corner should appear.
- Into the search box type:
<div class='credit'>and press ENTER.
- From the credits section in the template, delete
<a href='https://www.simplythestudio.com/' target='_blank'>Theme by STS.</a>.
- Save by clicking on the save icon in top right corner.
If you want us to remove the shop credits, firstly, we will need access to your blog:
- Go to your Blogger dashboard, and from the left menu select “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the “Permissions” section, click on “Invite more authors” and enter our email (email@example.com) into the box.
- After we accept the invitation, under “Blog admins and authors” change the settings for our account to “Admin”.
At the same time, email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message that you would like to remove the shop credits — and we will do it as soon as possible!
If you need any help, contact us.